REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Awesome

One problem, when trying to view unlocked achievement rewards, after a few seconds it loops to the screen of "REPLAYING :the game:" over and over.

Point&Click&Destroy Point&Click&Destroy

10/10

Very clean and a bite sized bit of fun. Loved it.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Awesome

I got all breath powers (including none), all behaviours, and all titles and I'm pretty sure all endings. I like constructing stories like the dragon heals his captor, becomes a reclusive watcher, and gets attacked by a hero and they both die.

=(
Oh well.
Great game!

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Excellent

Awesome! I was going to point out the missing audio credit that I happened to have (Eternal Clash, by WinterWind) to discover that the author and music have apparently vanished. LALALA TURTLE

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Wow

I actually spent several hours playing this. My human plants cover the world, and I dont meet demand... Well, some anti-human plant laws will probably be implemented and I'll lose real quick. This game reminded me of the mcdonalds video game. Ah well, off to fund the iraq war in the year 2101.
Oh come on, I cant pass this up.
IN AD2101 WAR WAS CONTINUING.

:the game: :the game:

Awesome!

Actually, in Canada, most people do call it Dragon Ball zee.
...
I seriously don't see how anyone could mispronounce one letter. Jeez, peoples of the states, listen to the rest of the world for once.
</unnecessary rant>

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Wow.

If I did the zombie fight every day for a week my space bar would a splode.

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

Great!

Pretty good!
Some minor complaints on battle style tho.
It didnt escape my notice the priest used the same words as the monks in Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" and there seemed to be asound like a book smacking a forehead.

Maverick Maverick

AAAGH!

NUUUU!
i hatez u, i want my present!

good game! i'd love to see more of this kind of thing.
keep up the good work!
(and next time no bullets, my computer is attacking me)

Automaton prt2 Automaton prt2

Great

even better than the last one! keep up the great work! like your graphics btw.