Email > Mail Email > Mail

WOOHOO!

I spent like ten minutes on the credits just to hear the full song \o/

@ the guy a few below me
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

AWESOME

Although it did bring back lots of childhood trauma, I loved it.
(Seriously, whenever my french teacher would be away she left a video of this...I'm pretty sure at least three of my classmates are still in therapy.)

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

You win.

You sir, are awesome. I sympathise with your boycott of L4D2, and the movie was awesome. You are one of the few flash artists of 2009 who know how to properly use sticks, and the simplicity accents the simple but well-done ending.

(still think the sequel should have been called Right 2 Live.)

StealthBeast responds:

Woah lol. That's a cool title. Definatly wouldn't use it now though lol. Cause that'd be your idea.

I probably won't be working on a sequel though. There's alot of negativity in these reviews.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Awesome

One problem, when trying to view unlocked achievement rewards, after a few seconds it loops to the screen of "REPLAYING :the game:" over and over.

Point&Click&Destroy Point&Click&Destroy

10/10

Very clean and a bite sized bit of fun. Loved it.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Awesome

I got all breath powers (including none), all behaviours, and all titles and I'm pretty sure all endings. I like constructing stories like the dragon heals his captor, becomes a reclusive watcher, and gets attacked by a hero and they both die.

=(
Oh well.
Great game!

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

OMFG!

just when i thought it was dead, you guys are at it again!
i would just like to inform you my browser crashed several times while opening this page. it hasn't done that since i tried to google chuck norris.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha the audio portal crashes on me quite a lot too...it's weird.
Thanks Chuck Norris

*+*+(Shihna)+*+* *+*+(Shihna)+*+*

150% awesome.

glitch: stars only go up to 10.

curse you, first hearing this beautiful remix made me play through that game again, and if that wasnt enough, after doing that i played inquisitive dave to discover the same song, which had strong enough powers of nostalgia to me to go buy tales of phantasia for GBA, then play the REST of the series. because of this song, i ended up paying no less than 36 dollars (including renting SYSTEMS from friends to play the rest of the awesome series) and will probably spend another 50-60 come dawn of the new world, and for this i lay a curse on you and your epic song.

the above is all true, excpet the curse.
seriously though, great job.

Chronamut responds:

lol awesome man!

Now keep voting every single god damn day on it hahaha :P

thanks for the review!